Johnson Research Farm
The Johnson Research Farm is located just to the east of Brandon and south of Highway 1. It is the former location of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's (AAFC) Beef Research Farm and is divided into paddocks that allow replicated research.
For a look at the progress of our many projects throughout 2015 please see the MBFI Annual Report- 2015.
- Field 1: Cow-Calf Nutrition and Needle Free Project
- Field 2: Forage Evaluation Project
- INT 5 Rodent Control at Johnson Farm: Burrowing Rodent Action Thresholds in a Forage Crop at Johnson Farm
- Field 4: Site Resources - Infrastructure and Capacity
- Field 5: Sites Available for Foundational Research Project
- Field 6: Hay Land